Get the latest updates from Cass County Dental Clinic:
|Enroll your child in Cass County Dental Clinic's school-based teledentistry program.||➡️||Enroll|
|Inscriba a su hijo en el programa de teledeontología escolar de Cass County Dental Clinic.||➡️||Inscribirse|
|Review our updated COVID-19 policies and procedures before your appointment.||➡️||Review|
Cass County Dental Clinic is a nonprofit dental clinic that provides services to children and adolescents from birth through age 20 who are insured through Medicaid or who are low-income uninsured.
We educate families on oral diseases, daily habits and changes in behavior that will reduce the risk of dental disease. We serve as a resource for the community on oral health issues and recommendations. Our goal is to increase access to high quality, compassionate and culturally sensitive dental services while empowering families to live healthy lives through oral health education.
Meet our staff
Director of Dental Programs
Patient Care Coordinator
Front Desk Coordinator
Services we provide
- Fluoride varnish
- Pulpotomies and root canals
- Simple extractions
- Patients must be under the age of 21 years.
- Patients must have a Missouri Medicaid plan as their primary dental insurance.
- We accept MOHealthNet, UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, Home State Health Plan or Missouri Care.
- Uninsured patients must complete a financial screening to determine eligibility.